Using PRO over self-performing a national rollout
If you are a small format retail chain interested in lowering refrigeration display costs, PRO wants to assist. Over 1,200 locations have chosen to improve efficiency in energy costs with us, and our clients include Fortune 500 companies that value our services. We maintain the capability to manage projects after installation across the entire United States.
PRO has a strong infrastructure that supports consistent quality, open lines of communication for customer support and electronic auditing services. For over eight years we have developed a groundbreaking and successful program that includes precise scheduling, shipping, reporting, permitting and self-performing installations.
- We maintain Wi-Fi hot spots on all our field tablets/computers. We also offer immediate response time to any urgent requests for refrigeration service after we leave the job sites utilizing a vast network of screened and qualified service professionals in hours, not days! We are available 24/7 to our clients; no answering service is used. Instead, upper management takes the business with them when they leave the physical location. Our clients always get a person of interest after normal working hours. Billing is submitted the same day the service is rendered electronically, giving our clients immediate satisfaction that all their parameters have been met. We strive to exceed our clients’ high expectations.
Our technicians use the latest technology.
At PRO, we understand the role that technology can play in providing the best possible service to our customers. That’s why we are committed to investing in technology that helps us become a better business partner to you, and this investment gives us an advantage in the market!
To help ensure we send the right technician to solve your problem the first time, we’ve invested in a customized “PROsmart” dispatch system. This intelligent system automatically matches our customers’ specific problem with a technician’s capabilities taking into consideration time and current location — and then automatically dispatches the best technician to solve the problem in the most effective and efficient manner possible!
Hand Held Service Devices with iManifold
All our installation teams are equipped with a handheld device with iManifold to maximize efficiency in the field. Through this application, the technician receives the system’s actual pressures, temperatures, superheat and subcooling while simultaneously calculating performance targets. The color display provides a visual indication of distance from target measurement, eliminating guess-work. Detailed dispatches and customer-specific instructions, can open and close work orders, and can record details of every service call (down to the equipment level), including the customer’s approval/signature.
Our process includes the following detailed reporting:
- Surveying the open store to check on clearances and electrical capabilities
- Researching and promulgating the permitting process
- Assisting in the development of the needed stamped building plans
- Coordinating the delivery of the customers’ property
- Installation and start-up of that equipment
Most other contractors use pre-made fittings to piece together pipe. Although easy and fast, this process leaves a large margin for error and potential to leak. PRO specializes in REMS equipment to bend black steel and copper piping. REMS is considered the highest quality tooling equipment in the mechanical trades industry. This German company has engineered products that are highly valued because of their innovative technology as well as high standards of quality. By using these tools, PRO is able to extend its efficient, reliable and consistent work.