401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Professional HVAC/R is adding a new member to our electrical team. Willing to be out of town 2-3 days a week for commercial work. We are looking for an Experienced apprentice Electrician, an optimistic, hard-working team member that lives our values and helps us serve customers, improve our processes, and manage our growth.
• Must be okay with heights and ladders.
• Familiarity with electrical
• Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
• Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
• Have a valid Driver’s license.
• Install panels, sub-panels, disconnects, pull wire, and install breakers.
• Install/run conduit 1/-2 through 4 inches.
• Install various types of raceways and cable tray systems
• Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
• Adhere to all quality and safety codes
• Clearly communicate and interact with customers and team members
The Right Candidate:
• Have a Valid driver’s license
• Won’t wait for someone to give them a task; they take the initiative and move it forward
• Computer skills are a plus
• Ability to commute/Relocate
• Must work well with others
• Must own your basic Electrical hand tools
• Starts each day looking for something positive to happen
• Wants to learn something new and recognizes that learning can be a hard process
• A pre-employment background check, motor vehicle check, physical, and drug test shall be required after the initial position offering is tendered.
Apprentices - $17 - $25/hr. (depending on experience)
40 + hours, overtime as needed. Must be willing to travel and work some weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental Insurance
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 10 hour shift
• 12 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lagrange, OH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person