HVAC/R Refrigeration Job Opportunities
*If you want a career rather than just a job and have some experience in the construction trades industry, you may be a perfect fit as a Crew Member with Professional HVAC/R.
Hiring Manager: Production Manager
Job Function: Assembly of components of parts and subassemblies to produce functioning
commercial refrigerated fixtures.
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Employment Status: Full-time Regular
Primary Location: LaGrange, OH
- Mechanical and technical skills.
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of 8-10 hours.
- Safety management mindset.
- Dexterity and hand-eye coordination, including the ability to grasp, manipulate, and assemble parts and components.
- Team player with a focus on quality control.
- Ability to learn our process of assembly, shipping, and warehouse operations.
- Communication - Regularly will communicate with fellow coworkers and Warehouse Management.
- Work Setting - General warehouse setting with PPE requirements.
- Work Attire - Uniform pants and company t-shirt provided. Associate responsible for steel-toed work boots
Primary Job Duties
- Associate will position or align components and parts of commercial refrigerated fixtures.
- Use of hand tools to assemble fixtures.
- Cleans and maintains work area and equipment, including tools.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by understanding parts lists and gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- Verifies specifications of completed components of the fixtures.
- Maintains a safe work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Completes productions and quality forms when working in assigned area.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.